Please note: We are unable to provide UK Visa Sponsorship for this opportunity.
This position is in a small village close to Letchworth and is approximately a 20-minute commute in a car. This vacancy is directly between Stevenage and Cambridge.
Benefits & Requirements
- £25,272 - £27,331 per annum DOE.
- Full-time hours, 40 hours per week.
- Life Assurance, Car Lease Scheme, Pension, Health Cash Back Plan, Employee Assistance, and lots of other perks.
- Previous experience in an Administration role preferably in a care or educational/school setting.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & using databases.
- Accurate Typing and record keeping.
- Highly organised, good time management, and excellent communication skills.
- Someone who understands confidentiality, can be discreet and reliable.
Working for a specialist Childrens Home & Specialist Education College for children and young people as their Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day administrative operations including filing, data entry, and record-keeping.
- Assist in managing financial records including invoicing.
- Serve as a point of contact for parents, guardians, social workers, and regulatory bodies.
- Telephone duties.
- Scheduling meetings and sending out invites.
- Assist in recruitment process, coordinating interviews, and supporting the onboarding process.
You will be working within a Residential service for Children / Younger Adults with Autism and/or profound Learning Disabilities. As an organisation they have an outstanding reputation and can offer fantastic career opportunities and progression. You will be working with a highly specialised multi discipline team, who all have one goal, which is to ensure all young people achieve their full potential, equipping them with the relevant skills and preparing them for adult life.
If you are interested in applying for vacancy, please click on apply. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be able to travel to the service. Full details of the job vacancy and location will be discussed following application.