Benefits & Requirements
- £14.00 - £15.28 per hour / £25K - £27’300 Actual Salary.
- 40 Hours per week, Term Time only
- Life assurance & pension.
- Car lease scheme, bike to work scheme.
- Perk-box discount scheme.
- Higher Level Teaching Diploma or equivalent Level 4 Qualification is required.
- Fully funded opportunities to gain further qualifications.
- Knowledge or experience of working within an educational setting.
- Experience of pupils/young adults with SEN, SLD, PMLD, ADHD, SEMH and ASD.
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English at Level 2/C or above is essential.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and having a passion for working within the sector – essential.
- You must be over the age of 21.
- Full driving licence & access to a car.
We are recruiting for a provider of education, care and support for children and young people living with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disabilities. They have fantastic facilities, and they believe every student can achieve great things. This is an amazing place to work, not only for the work that they do, but for the location in which you do it too.
As a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant, you will be key in supporting the young people with their learning in a safe environment. Every member of the team has a common goal to empower the young people through learning so they can achieve their goals and a positive future. Each individual student has 1:1 support as well as support in small groups, and your role will be key to providing that support. Where necessary this may include positive behaviour management adopting a tailored approach to the individual child.
This provider has a strong commitment towards developing their fantastic team and offering them a clear career pathway. So, who knows, this might just be the start of an exciting rewarding career.
If you are excited by this job vacancy and you meet all the relevant requirements, then please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.