- £30K - £33K per annum, DOE Experience & Qualification.
- 1 Full Time Permanent Vacancy
- 1 Full Time 12 Months Maternity cover
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent essential.
- Shift / Team Leading Experience
- An excellent communicator who can lead & motivate a team.
- Full-time, 40-hours per week.
- Life assurance & pension.
- Car lease scheme, bike to work scheme.
- Fully funded opportunities to gain further qualifications.
- Full training & continued support.
Your RoleAs their Residential Team Leader, you would be working within a specialist Children’s Home. This fantastic service provides support for Children and young people with physical disabilities and communication difficulties as a result of Autism, physical disabilities or degenerative conditions.
You would play a key role in supporting the Managers, providing coaching, leadership and motivation to the dedicated team of Support Workers. You will help induct new team members, carry out supervisions, all whilst ensuring the welfare and safety of the young people you support.
This provider has a strong commitment towards developing their fantastic team and offering them a clear career pathway. So, who knows, this might just be the start of an exciting rewarding career.
If you are excited by this job opportunity please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.