Nights, Senior Support Worker job vacancy commutable from the Bournemouth, Blandford Forum & Ferndown areas of Dorset.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must have the right to work in the UK as we are unable to provide Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
This Senior Night Support Worker job may also suit candidates living close to Ringwood, Ferndown, Bournemouth, and other nearby areas of Dorset. From Ringwood this job vacancy is a 22 min/ 10-mile commute. From Ferndown it is a 23 min / 12-mile commute. From Bournemouth 30 minute commute.
- £13.05 - £13.65 per hour / £33'700 - £35K per annum (Includes Night Allowance's )
- Night Allowance is £25 per night shift worked (approx. an additional £4000 per year).
- Life Insurance, Pension, Employee Assistance & Health Plan.
- Car Lease Scheme / bike to work scheme.
- Fully funded Training to complete your Level 3 Health & Social Care.
- Hours: 7.45pm – 8.15am 4-on, 4-off shift pattern.
- Average 43.75 hours per week.
- Full or Part-time hours available.
- Lots of little appreciation perks!
Where you will be working
As Senior Night Support Worker, you would be working with young people who attend a specialist residential college. The young people you would be supporting have additional social, emotional, Autism, and mental health needs. You would be assisting the young people in their on-site home at night providing appropriate physical and emotional support. You will also support the Night Team Manager and supervise a dedicated team of Support Workers.
This specialist Residential College believes in changing lives for the better through education. They also have a strong commitment towards developing their fantastic team and offering them a clear career pathway. So, who knows, this might just be the start of an exciting rewarding career.
If you are excited by this job vacancy and if you wish to apply, then please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.