Please note: We are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship so all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Benefits & Requirements
- Actual salary £17’122 - £18’345 (£21’500 - £23’000 FTE)
- Hours per week, Term Time only
- Life assurance & pension.
- Car lease scheme, bike to work scheme.
- Perk-box discount scheme.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or higher.
- Fully funded opportunities to gain further qualifications.
- Knowledge or experience of working within an educational setting.
- Experience of pupils/young adults with SEN, SLD, PMLD, ADHD, SEMH and ASD.
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English at Level 2/C or above is essential.
We are recruiting on behalf of a provider of specialist education, care and support for children and young people living with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disabilities. You will be supporting young people aged between 10 & 19 with learning disabilities and additional needs.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be key in supporting the young people with their learning in a safe environment. Every member of the team has a common goal to empower the young people through learning so they can achieve their goals and a positive future. Each individual student has 1:1 support as well as support in small groups, and your role will be key to providing that support. Where necessary this may include positive behaviour management adopting a tailored approach to the individual child.
This provider has a strong commitment towards developing their fantastic team and offering them a clear career pathway. So, who knows, this might just be the start of an exciting rewarding career.
If you are excited by this job vacancy, then please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.