This job vacancy is close to the Cheshire border and may also suit candidates in Wythenshawe, Bramhall, Handforth, Wilmslow, and other nearby areas of Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
Please note: Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to offer UK Visa Sponsorship at this time.
- £11.72 - £12.78 per hour.
- Full-time hours, 40-hours per week, term-time only.
- Fully funded support towards further qualifications.
- Discount scheme – money off food bills, internet, restaurants, and more.
- Health cash plan & employee assistance programme.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn up to £1000.
You could be joining a newly opening Specialist School for young people aged 5 – 19, who face difficulties as the result of complex communication needs associated with Autism. Every member of the team has a common goal to empower the young people through learning so they can achieve their goals and a positive future.
As their SEN Teaching Assistant, you will work 1:1 with children and support their learning and well-being. You will be key in positive behaviour management, promoting independence and personal development, and supporting the class teacher.
- Experience working with SEN in an employed or voluntary setting ideally in school setting.
- Knowledge or experience of pupils with SEN or SEMH/ASD - essential.
- GCSE Maths and English Level 3 or above qualification - essential.
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own car – desirable.
If you are interested in this job vacancy please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.