Please Note: We are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship for this vacancy.
This is a permanent job vacancy, and the job may also suit candidates living close to Ringwood, Ferndown, Bournemouth, and other nearby areas of Dorset. From Ringwood this job vacancy is a 22 min/ 10-mile commute via the B3078 and Salisbury Road/A338. From Ferndown it is a 23 min / 12-mile commute via the B3078. From Bournemouth 30 min via A338.
Benefits / Requirements
- £11.72 - £12.78 per hour / £21K - £22’900 Actual Salary. FTE £24’400 - £26’600
- 40 Hours per week, Term Time only
- Life assurance & pension.
- Car lease scheme, bike to work scheme.
- Perk-box discount scheme.
- Fully funded opportunities to gain further qualifications.
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English at Level 2/C or above is essential.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and having a passion for working within the sector – essential.
- You must be over the age of 21.
We are recruiting on behalf of a Specialist School for children and young people living with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disabilities. You will be supporting young people in the classroom living with Autism, or social, emotional, and Mental Health needs. They have fantastic facilities, and they believe every student can achieve great things.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be key in supporting the young people with their learning in a safe environment. Every member of the team has a common goal to empower the young people through learning so they can achieve their goals and a positive future. Each individual student has 1:1 support as well as support in small groups, and your role will be key to providing that support.
If you are excited by this job opportunity, please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.
*Social Care & Education Jobs are an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit staff aged over 21.