Location & Transport
Ideally you will be a car driver, however this job vacancy is also on the Great Northern London to Cambridge Train Line. The train times do fit around the shift times. So if you are a not a driver but you live close to a train station on this line this is an option for you.
- £11.72 - £12.78 per hour, £1500 Welcome Bonus
- Hours 2:30pm - 9pm / 8am - 8pm
- Full Training Provided.
- Paid DBS Check.
- Funding to complete Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
- 30 Days Holiday including bank holidays.
- Life assurance & pension.
- Car lease scheme, bike to work scheme.
- Fully funded opportunities to gain further qualifications.
- Full training & continued support.
- MUST be able to complete 2 weeks full time induction (Monday to Friday) before joining.
As a Weekend Support Worker, you would be working with Young Adults in a Supported Living environment for young adults who have severe learning disabilities.
- Personal Care needs such as washing and getting ready for bed.
- Ensuring good bedtime routines and sleeping patterns.
- Doing regular checks throughout the night.
- Ensuring any medical needs are followed.
- Ensure that you create a safe environment for both the children & your work colleagues.
- Light housekeeping duties during your night shift.
- Recording information and administration.
You would be working in a Residential Supported Living and Education service to successfully support Younger Adults from Education into their Adult Lives. The Young People they support have a variety disabilities or complex needs. You would support them to develop skills and confidence whilst supporting them with their everyday routine and activities. This is a rewarding role where you play a part in helping someone achieve independence.
This is a fantastic, rewarding place to work with a strong commitment towards developing their fantastic team, with lots of opportunities to progress.
If you are excited by this job vacancy and you would like a rewarding career, then please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.