Full-time, Young Adults Team Leader, Permanent job vacancy, located near Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire.
You would be working for an outstanding CQC Rated supported living service. With outstanding facilities this Provider has an excellent reputation in supporting young adults transitioning into their adult lives.
Benefits & Requirements
- £14.45- £15.77 per hour / £30K - £32'800 per annum
- 40 Hours per week, Shifts
- Level 3 in Adult Social Care
- Shift / Team Leading Experience
- Experience of working within Social Care & Learning Disabilities
- An excellent communicator who can lead & motivate a team.
- Full-time, 40-hours per week.
- Life assurance & pension.
- Car lease scheme, bike to work scheme.
- Fully funded opportunities to gain further qualifications.
- Full training & continued support.
As their Team Leader and Supervisor, you would be working within a CQC Rated “Outstanding” Supported living and Residential School for Young Adults. This fantastic service provides support for younger adults with learning disabilities.
You would play a key role in supporting the Managers, providing coaching, leadership and motivation to the dedicated team of Support Workers. You will help induct new team members, carry out supervisions, all whilst ensuring the welfare and safety of the young people you support.
If you are excited by job opportunity then please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.