Job opportunities inChildren's Residential Care, let us help
If you are looking for a job working in Children’s Residential Childcare, then we would love to help you. This is a sector that is constantly growing and seeing an ever-increasing need for candidates at all levels and we work with some amazing providers who can demonstrate fantastic success stories.
Children’s Homes are a place for Children to feel safe and to be provided with all the tools to develop and flourish as individuals.To do that we understand as a candidate you need an excellent supported place to work. We have a history of working with Private Independent Children’s Providers, Local Authorities, National Providers and Charities across the UK.
We understand that you will want to work for a Residential Childcare provider who provides excellent care, as well as a supportive place to work. We take lots of time getting to know the Care Providers we partner with, working in partnership with them, which in turn means you are well informed who you are going to be potentially working for.
We recruit for teh following roles within Children's residential care
· Residential Support Worker/Practitioner
· Senior Residential Support Worker/Practitioner
· Deputy Children’s Home Manager
· Registered Childrens Home Manager
· Positive Behaviour Support & Trainer
· Adult Social Worker
· Head of Care
· Responsible Individual
· Regulation 44 Inspector
· Quality & Compliance Director / Manager
· Regional & Operations Director/Manager
· Chief Executive & Managing Director