This job role is based in the Hounslow area but is commutable from Brentford (18-minutes/4.5 miles via A4), Twickenham (27-minutes/5.2 miles via A305), Hayes (17-minutes/4.5 miles via A437/North Hyde Road), and surrounding areas of Greater London.
- £23K - £26K per annum DOE, plus 35p per mile mileage allowance.
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
- Job role will include on-call 1 in every 3 weekends and alternate days in week which is shared.
- Delivering any care outside of office hours paid up to £12.20 per hour.
- Car Driver - Essential.
- Level 3 Health & Social Care preferred, but not essential.
- Experience in delivering care in either homecare/domiciliary/residential setting – essential.
- Experience either in or assisting with coordinating/scheduling – essential.
The ProviderWe are recruiting on behalf of a well-established homecare provider. Independently owned and led, but part of a national Homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their independence at home. Inspired by the owner’s own personal experience of the impact poor care can have on a relative, they aim to deliver the very best Homecare available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative.
The service is rated Good by the CQC, is made-up of 4 office staff, 40 lovely clients, and they deliver around 800 care hours per week. They are looking for a Field Care Supervisor that will ensure that the homecare support they provide is delivered the way the customers want it, when they want it, and is to the highest possible standard.
Your RoleYour role as Field Care Supervisor is essential to the successful running of the business, you will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Your role will include: -
- Identify suitable matches for clients.
- Supervisions, Spot Checks and observations.
- Identifying any training needs amongst the care team.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Be a key member of the team ensuring quality and compliance.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.