Please note: We are unable to provide UK Visa Sponsorship at this time so all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits & Requirements
- Shifts 4pm or 5pm start till 8.30pm or 9pm finish.
- £11.72 - £12.78 per hour plus £1500 welcome bonus.
- 4-week shift rota pattern including alternate weekends.
- Life assurance & pension & Perk-box scheme.
- Car lease scheme, bike to work scheme.
- Fully funded opportunity to gain Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- Must be able to complete 2 weeks full time induction (Monday – Friday)
We are recruiting on behalf of a specialist education school for young adults and children living with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Learning Disabilities. They focus on promoting independence amongst the young adults they support, developing life skills to help them achieve a bright future of their own choosing.
Your role will be key in helping the young people you support with their daily life skills and help promote independence. The Younger Adults you will support have severe and profound learning difficulties and some complex health needs. You will be involved in their individual therapies, but also helping them to continue to do the things they enjoy. You will work with a team of highly specialist trained professionals, including Speech & Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists and together you will ensure that the young people access all the fantastic facilities on offer.
This is an extremely rewarding job where you can positively change the life of a young adult. This provider has a strong commitment towards developing their fantastic team and offering them a clear career pathway. So, who knows, this might just be the start of an exciting rewarding career.
If you are excited by this job vacancy and you wish to apply, then please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.