- £36-£40K per annum depending on experience.
- 40 Hours per week.
- Monday – Friday
- Full Training and continued support.
- Life Assurance, Pension, Health Cash Back Plan, and car lease scheme.
Initially a regional position, as the business continues to grow this will become a National Role. Reporting to the Head of Health & Safety you will support the development and maintenance of the Health & Safety culture within the organisation. You will ensure everyone within the organisation has an understanding to enable them to play their part and takes responsibility for Health & Safety to an excellent standard within their day-to-day roles.
You will also be involved in the opening of new services and manage refurbishment projects to ensure that H & S is fully considered at all stages of development. You will audit all necessary documentation relating to H & S and is kept up to date and meets legislation.
- NEBOSH Diploma or NCRQ Certificate or equivalent – Essential.
- Previous demonstrable Health & Safety Experience – Essential.
- Certified member of IOSH or equivalent – Essential.
- Ability to manage and influence the wider staff team.
- Willing to Travel with some overnight stays.
You would be joining an organisation that offers Specialist Education and Support to Children & Young Adults within a range of settings. This includes Specialist Schools, Colleges or within their own Supported Accommodation. The Children & Young People have special education needs which include Autism, Learning Disabilities or Physical Disabilities. The organisation has an excellent reputation and plan to open new Schools and Colleges in the coming years. This is an exciting opportunity looking for a long-term career and progression opportunities.
If you are excited by this opportunity, please click on apply. Once you have applied, providing you meet all the above criteria one of our team will contact you to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.