- £30K - £45K per annum (M1 – UPS2)
- Full-time, 40-hours per week (term-time only).
- Fixed Term Contract Until December 2024.
- Life Insurance & Teachers Pension.
- Fantastic Perks & Benefits package available.
The ProviderYou will be key in delivering high-quality teaching to the young people within a safe environment helping to equip them for the next stage of their lives. The College supports young people aged 7-19 years who have Autism (ASD) with communication and social interaction, typically associated with Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism and/or challenging behaviour. Every member of the team has a common goal to empower the young people through learning so they can achieve their goals and a positive future. This is an amazing place to work, not only for the work that they do, but for the location in which you do it too.
- Relevant knowledge of working with children with ASD desirable.
- Understanding Safeguarding and child protection guidelines.
- PGCE, QTS, Cert Ed or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training.
- Good communication skills both written & verbal.
- Ability to engage students in positive enabling relationships.
ApplyIf you are excited by this SEN Teacher / Teaching job opportunity and if you wish to apply, then please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.
#teachingjobs #teacher #bristol #relocation #vacancies