Please Note: We are unable to offer a UK Sponsorship Visa
We are looking for a Support Worker for a young man with cerebral palsy living in his own home who is in his early 30s. He has a fantastic sense of humour, is adventurous and outgoing and is very family orientated. He likes going to the Day Centre, plays Wheelchair football and loves trips to Blackpool. You will be supporting him with his day-to-day activities as well as taking him on holidays and days out. You will work alongside other support workers, family, management, and a team of private therapists to support his ongoing rehabilitation.
You will receive a full induction, out of hours support, regular supervision, on-going professional development, and training. You will be required to follow the clients support plan and company policies and procedures.
Benefits / Essential Criteria
- £11.78 per hour Day Rate, £12.85 per hour Weekends, £10.42 per hour for sleep-in’s
- Full or Part-Time Hours available.
- 36 Hour Permanent Contract but could be flexible.
- Varied Shift pattern including days, nights, and sleepovers.
- Employed Directly but managed through his Case Management Provider.
- Car Driver Essential and confident to drive a wheelchair adapted vehicle.
- A good sense of humour, passionate, caring and patient.
- Physically fit and able to carry out Manual handling when needed.
- This position is exempt from the rehabilitation of offender’s act.
- Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in applying, please click on apply. If you have any questions once you have applied, we will contact you to discuss the vacancy with you in more detail and answer any questions you may have.