- £50K per annum, negotiable depending on experience.
Providing supported living accommodation across West London, for adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Conditions. They offer independent living with 24-hour support to enable a smooth transition back to independence. Each Supported Living service encourages person centred recovery programme. They offer full therapeutic support for Male & Female Adults aged 18-64 years of age, including CBT Therapy and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy.
We are looking for someone with lots of experience of working with Adults with a Learning Disability and mental health Conditions who will hold the Registration for the Services.
- Overseeing Operations of 8 Supported Living Services.
- Each Service has a Service Manager, Team Leaders, Senior Support Workers, and Support Workers.
- Performance management, rota management and on call rota.
- Overseeing quality and compliance.
- Promote Valuing people Now and achieving person centred planning.
- Mentoring the staff teams, dealing with any disciplinary issues, identifying training needs.
- supporting the HR and Operations Manager.
- Supporting the Service Managers and Team Leaders.
- Audit and monitor support plans and the quality of the service.
- Lead on safeguarding and best practice.
This provider is actively expanding and opening new services, so this role has the potential to develop to a more Senior Role in the future. If you feel you have the relevant experience, please click on apply and attach your latest CV including your contact details. Once you have applied one of our team will give you a call to discuss this opportunity in more detail.