Salary: £38K - £50K per annum, DOE
This service provides supported living accommodation for adults with complex mental health needs in the city. The people they support have various mental health difficulties and includes those that have transitioned from secure or semi secure facilities. The organisation holds fantastic values and a vital service to those needing their support. They are looking for someone who can cascade those values across the group of services and be an excellent ambassador for them as a Provider.
You will support the Operations Manager in overseeing 4 Supported Living services. As their Registered Service Manager, you will focus on delivering the highest quality of care and support to those with Mental Health Conditions. The role will involve making improvements to the service to ensure they are meeting and achieving positive outcomes.
You will oversee, supervise and manage all care practices as well as ensuring Compliance with the Care Quality Commission. (A full job description is available after initial application)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care or above (or equivalent).
- Willing to work towards Level 5 Diploma in health & social care management.
- A Car Driver with access to their own car.
- Proven Social Care background demonstrating the ability to lead and manage a team.
- Excellent understanding of CQC regulations and requirements.
- At least two years Management in a Social Care Setting is essential.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, with relevant UK work experience. If you meet the above criteria, please click on apply. Once you have applied, we will contact you to discuss your application further and tell you more about this fantastic opportunity. A full job description is available after initial telephone screening.