No experience is necessary as full training is provided. Due to the rural location, it is recommended that you are a car driver.
Please note: All applicants must be fully entitled to work in UK as we are unable to provide UK Sponsorship at this time.
This job vacancy is a 23 minute commute from Ferndown via the B3078 however you would be working a 12 hour shift once there.
Benefits & Requirements
- No personal care.
- No Experience needed as fantastic training is provided.
- £11.72 - £12.78 Per hour.
- Increased rates for experienced Support Workers.
- 12 Hour Shifts, 8am – 20:00, average 42 Hours per week 3-4 shifts per week
- Shifts will include working every other weekend.
- Life Insurance, Pension, Employee Assistance & Health Plan.
- Car Lease Scheme / Bike to work scheme.
- Fully funded Training to complete your Level 3 Health & Social Care.
- Lots of little appreciation perks!
You would be working with younger adults within a Special Education Needs Residential College. The Young people you would be supporting have autism and mental health needs. You would be assisting them in within the classroom as well as in their Residential Home, teaching them valuable life skills, making a difference to the young people life’s. You will help prepare them for Adult life and facilitating their transition into further education, training or employment. You will mentor and support the young people in their evening activities, sports, or hobbies both on and off-site.