- £37’300K - £40’500K per annum DOE.
- Full-time, 40-hours per week.
- Life Assurance & Pension scheme.
- Health cash back plan.
- Car lease scheme & bike to work scheme.
- Perk box discount scheme.
We are recruiting on behalf of a provider of education, care and support for children and young people living with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disabilities. All the students and their needs are put at the forefront of all they do, providing them with exceptional support to prepare them for adulthood.
You would be joining a dynamic and inspiring independent SEN school for Children living with complex communication needs, mental health conditions and associated difficulties. As the SEN School General Business Manager, you would be part of the Senior leadership Team. You would have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility in the role. You would be managing budgets, resources, and financial management to enable the support services to work within a safe environment, and within budget and business aims. The role will also see you leading all aspects of HR, administrative functions, and providing exceptional leadership skills.
About YouSo, what are we looking for in you:
- A Management or professional qualification e.g., Management diploma or finance qualification – desired.
- Experience & knowledge of EBITDA, financial systems, HR & budget preparation.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations/standards for education.
- Knowledge of safeguarding & legislative procedures for working with Children and young people.
- Ability to provide effective leadership and management.