Please Note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this job vacancy, so all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
This Support Worker job is located in Bishopston approximately 15-minutes/3-miles from the centre of Bristol via the A38. It is also easily commutable from Filton, Redland, Westbury on Trym, Clifton and surrounding Bristol locations.
Benefits & Requirements
- £11.72 - £12.78 per hour
- £1500 Welcome Bonus
- Full Time hours – Average of 40-hours per week on a rota basis.
- Overtime Available at enhanced Rates.
- Life assurance & pension.
- Car lease scheme, bike to work scheme.
- Full training & continued support.
We are recruiting Support Workers on behalf a provider of an impressive network of Supported Living services, residential homes, schools, and colleges. This is an environment where the talented team work with specialists to enable every young person to develop their abilities and create a positive future.
You will joining a Supported Living service and learning environment for young adults aged 19 and above living with severe and complex learning difficulties. A key part of your role will be helping these young adults develop the life skills they require. You will support them with daily life skills, empower them to be independent and try new things, and encourage them to be active in the local community. You will also be helping residents to enjoy the fun activities they enjoy which can vary from shopping, pet therapy, swimming, watching films, and so much more.
- Experience of working within a disability setting either personally or professionally would be advantageous.
- Ability to guide, mentor, and encourage wherever possible.
- Being enthusiastic, proactive, and having a passion for working within the sector – essential.
If you are interested in this job vacancy please click on apply. We will be happy to tell you more about this job vacancy and answer questions you may have.